Are you using a blog planner? A planner is an essential tool that can be really helpful in keeping yourself organized and on track for being the most productive you can be. Today’s blogger has some great tips for creating your very own planner or you can print the super cute planner pages she designed and is sharing with you!
Make Your Own Custom Blog Planner
As a blogger, one of the hardest things for me to do is to stay on top of everything. I have a new job now, the kids are getting out of school for summer, and I have been feeling overwhelmed with trying to stay organized enough.
I found a plethora of printables online, and a couple of pre-made blogging planners, but nothing really seemed to have everything that I was looking for in a blogging planner. I need something to keep post ideas together, an editorial calendar, reviews and giveaway lists, an income and expense tracker, and a few other things.
So, I did what I do, and made my own blogging planner.
Read the full post here: Make Your Own Custom Blog Planner
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018