This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How can you ensure a bright future? You can invest in it today by marketing your business and blog to your ideal audience now. Today’s featured blogger has found some great ways that can help you and some not-so-great ways to avoid in order to set yourself up for success.
Marketing for the Future
Multi-tasking doesn’t exist. All it means is that you are simultaneously giving several tasks your limited attention.
Don’t get me wrong, I used to believe I could do it all and do it all right. I thought multi-tasking was the best way to complete a task list. Boy, was I way W R O N G.
Understanding what small businesses have to go through to stay running, I can both relate and understand. I get it; it’s hard. But there’s good news! It doesn’t have to be!
Read the full post here: Marketing for the Future
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017