This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You’ve decided to monetize your blog. It’s been long enough that you’ve been hearing about bloggers writing sponsored posts, but how exactly does this work? Today’s blogger has your monetization answers from quick and easy starting points to helpful hints along the way!
Monetize Your Blog With Sponsored Posts
How does this work?
When you sign up with the sponsored posts companies (My favorite one is Social Spark), they will start to send you “leads”. A lead is a sponsored post that is up for grabs.
So, for example, you will go to Social Spark and sign up. They will start to send you leads. You look over the lead and decide if you would like to take it (write about that product for money). If you say YES, they might pick you or they might not. If they do pick you, you have to do the post and they will pay you for it.
Read the full post here: Monetize Your Blog With Sponsored Posts
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017