This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you letting Evernote assist you with your day-to-day organization? It allows you to take notes, make lists, and keep folders from any of your devices, hopefully keeping you on track. Today’s blogger is an avid devotee and uses this app throughout her day across life’s categories – let her tell you all about the ins and outs!
My Evernote System: UPDATED!
For you longtime followers (and a huge thank you if that’s you!), you may remember that a few years back I posted all about how I used Evernote as an editorial calendar (as well as to manage my entire life!). Well, y’all, since that post went live so long ago, I have updated the way I do things. I thought I would take some time today to show you the new system I am using.
For those of you who may not know, it is, essentially, a note taking system. At least, that’s the simple explanation of Evernote. In reality, it is so. much. more! You see, it is basically my brain. I have folders for pretty well off everything I could possibly need in my life. Although I do not use it as a planning system, it is still where my life is stored.
Read the full post here: My Evernote System: UPDATED
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017