This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you used promoted pins on Pinterest? Promoted pins are just like regular pins except for the fact that you pay a small fee in exchange for your having your pin seen more. Today’s featured blogger had a pin she thought would really drive traffic back to her blog if only it could reach a larger audience. She gave promoted pins a shot and shares her experience with you!
My First Experience With Promoted Pins on Pinterest
I have heard so many pros and cons on using Pinterest’s promoted pins and finally decided to try it out for myself. Find out how my first time using Promoted Pins went and if I plan to do it again!
Read the full post here: My First Experience With Promoted Pins on Pinterest
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017