When it comes to the look of your blog, there are design dos and design don’ts. There are plenty of design elements you should be sure to include, but in the same breath, there are definitely some things you can leave behind or avoid all together. Today’s blogger has compiled a great list of things to watch out for in your blog’s layout and design.
My Top 10 Design Don’ts
Design is all about trial and error. And believe me when I say that I have made more than my fair share of mistakes. Taking what I have learned I have put together this handy guide of don’ts. Here’s my top 10!
Read the full post here: My Top 10 Design Don’ts
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018