When it comes to the look of your blog, there are design dos and design don’ts. There are plenty of design elements you should be sure to include, but in the same breath, there are definitely some things you can leave behind or avoid all together. Today’s blogger has compiled a great list of things to watch out for in your blog’s layout and design.
My Top 10 Design Don’ts
Design is all about trial and error. And believe me when I say that I have made more than my fair share of mistakes. Taking what I have learned I have put together this handy guide of don’ts. Here’s my top 10!
Read the full post here: My Top 10 Design Don’ts
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017