This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you niche blogging? Some bloggers are all about finding their lane and staying in it, while other bloggers are more about finding their highway and sticking to that. What are the benefits of developing your blogging niche? Are there any downsides to limiting your focus? Today’s blogger shares the pros and cons of finding and blogging in your niche.
Niche Blogging: The Pros and Cons
I’m often asked what I blog about. My answer is usually “motherhood,” a somewhat broad topic that indicates I don’t have a blogging niche. I blog about mom life, travel, homeschooling, marriage, blogging, books and more. Other bloggers write about very specific topics. There are pros and cons to having a niche, and pros and cons to having no niche, so today I thought I’d talk to some of my fellow bloggers about their perspective on both.
Read the full post here: Niche Blogging: The Pros and Cons
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017