This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Deciding to organize your blog is easiest at the start of the year. There’s no better time to start tracking the money coming in and the money going out of your blogging business. Today’s blogger has prepared a tracking sheet to keep tabs on expenses and income and she’s sharing that sheet with you today!
Organize Your Blog (and Your Life) With This Simple Spreadsheet
At the beginning of the year, more so than at any other time, I swear to myself that, this year, I will keep track of things, but organized. This year, I have kept that promise to myself – at least as it relates to my blog – and devised this blog income and expense tracking sheet. I figured what the heck – why share it with y’all?
Read the full post here: Organize Your Blog (and Your Life) With This Simple Spreadsheet
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017