Planner creation can help you not only to stay on top of your schedule, but if you’re the one creating it, it can also accommodate specific time allowances and checklists. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to print out a week-at-a-glance page and easily plan your blog’s upcoming week? T0day’s blogger has a great freebie printable planner for you, but that’s not all! You can follow along with the video if you want to personalize it or design your own.
Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial
Download your free Peony- styled week planner from designsta.com and learn how you can create your own gorgeous planner printables to use as giveaways or to organise yourself!
Read the full post here: Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017