Planner creation can help you not only to stay on top of your schedule, but if you’re the one creating it, it can also accommodate specific time allowances and checklists. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to print out a week-at-a-glance page and easily plan your blog’s upcoming week? T0day’s blogger has a great freebie printable planner for you, but that’s not all! You can follow along with the video if you want to personalize it or design your own.
Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial
Download your free Peony- styled week planner from designsta.com and learn how you can create your own gorgeous planner printables to use as giveaways or to organise yourself!
Read the full post here: Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018