This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you ready to start pitching brands? There are plenty of brands out there who don’t know yet that they are waiting for the perfect blogger to come along and help promote their product. With the help of today’s blogger, you can find the right person to pitch your great idea to.
Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch
Pitching is all about who you know.
Because here’s the deal: you can have the most fabulous pitch on the face of the planet that can TOTALLY TRANSFORM that brand, but if doesn’t get to the right person, it’s going nowheresville.
I want to get you started pitching by offering up some great ways to FIND the right person to pitch. Here are 7 places to start looking.
Read the full post here: Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017