This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you struggle with planning and productivity? The good news is you’re definitely not the only and, on top of that, there are so many great tools waiting to help you get the job done. Today’s blogger shares her tried and true tips and tools for planning well and staying productive.
Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started
The planner community has considerably grown in recent years, and for good reason. Despite all the advances in technology, most people still need to write down their to do list, appointments and what not. It’s not surprising, really, considering how ingrained “writing it down” has become to many of us.
Today I want to talk a little about how I plan and stay productive. And the tools I use to do and stay so. At the end of this post I will have some pretty great goodies so stay tuned and enjoy!
Read the full post here: Planning & Productivity Part 1 – Getting Started
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017