This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you still struggling with planning and productivity? A solid plan leads to staying on top of production but figuring out what works best can be a liitle bit of trial and error. Today’s blogger shares the second installment (you can find part one here) in her series that strives to help y0u be a better planner and therefore a better producer of top notch blog posts.
Planning & Productivity: Part 2
ElleyPlans is my “planner name” on Instagram. It’s my handle for the planner community and it’s how everyone recognizes my planners from anyone else’s. I love being ElleyPlans because that’s just who I am. I’m Elley and I plan.
If you’ve ever hung around in one of the many planner groups I frequent or followed my posts on IG, you’ll notice that I am a die hard Plum Paper girl and that I do, in fact, like to decorate with stickers.
But that’s not all there is to how I plan. It isn’t all just spending a fortune on stickers and slapping them into each week’s layout. Oh no. You see there’s more to my planner than a bunch of cute stickers.
True, I like to use a weekly theme to set the tone for the week but there’s more functional stickers than anything else. Take a look at this break down:
How do they break down? Let’s take a look at my upcoming weekly spread…
Read the full post here: Planning & Productivity: Part 2
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017