This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The blogging world is full of prop kitchens and edited photos. Everyone is trying to put forth the best images and the best impression of themselves- no one is taking food pictures in a dirty kitchen! Today’s blogger is pulling back the curtain and giving you a glimpse at what goes into building a great prop photo space.
Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
It’s a recent trend for bloggers to come forward and expose how their social media life is an illusion, that they’re on a constant mission to portray a life that is worlds better than the life they’re living. And in a way, this post is following suit by giving you a look inside both my real kitchen and prop kitchen.
Read the full post here: Prop Kitchens & Blogging Illusions
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017