Have you ever worked on rebuilding a brand? It is not the easiest task. Rebuilding usually involves regaining lost ground. There will be some assessment of where you are currently at, a defining of your goals, and a plan to get there. Join today’s blogger as she helps you to rebuild.
Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s
When you have spent as long as I did out of practice and out of touch with your business, you’ll start to find it more and more difficult to rebuild your brand. This is the issue I am currently facing and, trust me, the struggle is real. After many months away, I am having to establish trust through consistency with my readers. And that, my friends, is hard! Still, considering all the problems I recently faced, this task feels pretty light.
Read the full post here: Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017
- Unlock the Power of the 90 Day Business Plan - Nov 10, 2017
- What to Write on Your Blog - Nov 8, 2017
- Free Peony Week Planner and Planner Creation Tutorial - Nov 3, 2017
- 10 Reasons Why No One is Reading Your Blog - Nov 1, 2017
- Top WordPress Plug-Ins - Oct 27, 2017
- How to Make Your Recipe Printable in Blogger - Oct 25, 2017
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog - Oct 20, 2017
- Must-Have WordPress Plugins - Oct 18, 2017