This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Are you using a customized social media icon on your blog? Sure, they can be prettier or cuter than what’s been provided, but it actuality, it may not be the best idea. Today’s blogger explains why you should give icon customization a second thought.
Social Media Icon Customization (Hint: Don’t Do It!)
Let’s get real here for a second and talk about the social media legalities that everyone knows about yet no one wants to openly discuss. Your custom social media icons are not legal.
Read the full post here: Social Media Icon Customization (Hint: Don’t Do It!)
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017