This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Your social media influence grows exponentially. When your reach expands, so does your ability to influence so why not make sure you’re covering all of your bases? Today’s featured blogger has some thoughts about social media platforms and where you will get the most influence bang for your time bucks!
Social Media Influence
As of late, I’ve gotten a ton of questions about social media, whether it’s Twitter, Facebook, or my newest favorite G+. I have to admit that I’m a bit of a junkie. I just love the fact that I can find out the latest updates quick and easy. When I first started diving into social media, I would drop off a post and run. I didn’t understand the importance or value in sticking around. We’ve all heard the recent buzz about our “influence”. I want to try to break this down a bit. There’s a fancy mathematical equation that they have for figuring out your influence and it appears to be changing weekly, but here’s what I’m realizing. Media influence has a massive impact on your exposure. Many people are comfortable with Twitter and Facebook, but have not ventured towards Google+. Google+ provides an opportunity to increase your exposure as well as your SEO! This article provides a comparison between the three forms of social media and walks you through how easy the transition to Google+ can be.
Read the full post here: Social Media Influence
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017