This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you thinking about starting a wedding blog? Starting a blog in a specific category involves checking making sure you cover certain points. Today’s blogger has some great tips for starting any blog, but she’s got some especially great ideas with wedding blogs in mind.
Steps to Starting a Wedding Blog
So you want to start a (wedding) blog? Thank goodness you are taking time to read this first, unlike me. When I started my blog, I did no research whatsoever. I discovered a new passion (the love of weddings) and thought it was a great idea to mix it with an older passion (writing and blogging). Great idea but poor execution as I did not count the cost before plunging. I woke up one morning, created a Facebook page, took it to Instagram, then created a blog. What a messy start up process! While these tips focus on wedding blogs, these 6 basic steps are applicable to most blogs.
Read the full post here: Steps to Starting a Wedding Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017