This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Images are everything especially when you’re talking about one intended for Pinterest. If you’ve ever deleted a pinnable image that you realized just wasn’t up to snuff, you know that leads to broken pins. Today’s blogger shows you how to switch that image out for a better one without destroying the integrity of what has already been pinned.
Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins
Ever written an awesome blog post, published and pinned it and then decided that pinnable image isn’t as fab as you first thought? Yeah, neither have I. But in case that ever DID happen to you, here’s how you can swap out that image with another and not end up with pesky broken pins.
Read the full post here: Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017