This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What is it your newsletter needs to be a really great newsletter? Obviously, first thing’s first, great content is your top priority, but beyond that, what are some things that are imperative to include? Today’s blogger shares how you can make the most of your newsletter!
The 3 Things Your Newsletter Needs (After Good Content)
Now that I have talked your ear off earlier this week about newsletters and some alternatives for sending them I am going to go ahead and tell you about the 3 things your newsletter (for those if you who still send them, hey I’m trying fir a full no newsletter conversion here ;P ) needs, after you’ve plugged in you main post content.
You see, a lot of bloggers make the mistake of knowing content is king and skimping on the other extremely necessary things your readers want to see in a newsletter. That’s not entirely wrong, of course. Content really is king. But even so, there are a few things you can do to ensure your readers are opening those emails and clicking over to your site.
Read the full post here: The 3 Things Your Newsletter Needs (After Good Content)
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017