This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who needs some tax tips geared just for us bloggers? With Tax Day for last year’s earnings right around the corner, what better reminder to get your 2017 invoices and payments organized (if you haven’t already.) It’s early enough in the year if you need to backtrack and just think about how much smoother next year will be! Today’s blogger has some great time-saving tips to use now that will help you out for next year’s tax time.
Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers
Running a blog business can be stressful! Today I’m sharing some time saving tips for bloggers and their taxes. It’s very important to get it together NOW, after all you will have to file them again next year.
If you are anything like me and procrastinate on things you don’t ‘love,’ you know what I mean when I say it’s taken weeks to get the year’s paper work, tally’s and information ready for the accountant come tax time. Just make a pile, right? Wrong! Stop doing it right now!
Read the full post here: Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017