Books can be a great way to escape the humdrum of your daily life. It’s not farfetched for a book to make you feel transported to a faraway place or even another world. Others do quite the opposite. First, they can help to plant your feet firmly on the ground and then they can arm you with an arsenal of tools for getting things done and bettering your life. Today’s blogger shares her top 3 life-enriching reads which she hopes will touch you, too!
The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life
Over the years I enriched my brain with simple minded books written by the likes of Stephen King (not really) or V.C. Andrews. Although I still love my “guilty pleasures”, I have branched out quite a lot. I’ve done this by inviting ones on enriching my life and how to grow into who I really am.
Having read each of the following, I can assure you that you too will be touched by grace and learn how to embrace your imperfections. Failings aren’t failings, they’re experiments on the way to doing it right.
Read the full post here: The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017
- Changes to Make When Moving Your Site - Dec 13, 2017
- How To Write Your First Blog Post - Dec 8, 2017
- Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge - Dec 6, 2017
- How To Increase Your Followers (Another Clickbait Title To Make You Read My Post) - Dec 1, 2017
- 1500+ Quality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts - Nov 29, 2017
- Organize Your Blog With This Simple Spreadsheet - Nov 24, 2017
- 21 of the Best Online Course Platforms for 2018 - Nov 22, 2017
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017