This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What are you giving your readers? Sure you’re giving them something to read, but what is the unique gift that you’re offering that no one else can give? By honing in on your unique gifts you can better provide that to regular and new readers alike, and today’s blogger is ready to help you make that happen!
What Exactly Are You Giving Your Readers?
What you give to your readers is why they come back to your website time and again. In the information age, everyone has something to offer and every other blog in your niche is set apart by what it gives to its community. Asking yourself just what you are giving – by which I mean providing – your readers can help take you from zero to hero in just a few easy tweaks!
Read the full post here: What Exactly Are You Giving Your Readers?
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017