This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Everyone can benefit from learning from their mistakes including failed blogs. It’s not really a fail if you’re able to extract valuable and applicable lessons for future blog endeavors though, is it? Today’s blogger has had a few different blogs with varying levels of success and she’ll share the lessons she’s picked up along the way.
What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
I have been blogging since 2006 and it was always a struggle back then trying to learn all about blogging.
Before I had 2 failed blogs, I actually had 1 successful blog and I will tell you about that first.
Back in 2006, I was into Direct Sales and really wanted to start a blog showcasing others doing that. I think at that time I was using Joomla (yep, that’s how I started). I could not even tell you how to use that software now, but it was easy for me to use back then.
Read the full post here: What I Learned from Two Failed Blogs
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017