Have you looked into guest posting on blog that’s not your own? A guest post has a lot of benefits besides being able to share another voice with your readers. Today’s featured blogger presents some great information for deciding if a guest post is for you!
What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It?
If you have a business or blog you should be looking into posting as a guest on blogs. Guest posting is when you write an article on a blog which is not your own. A guest post is not when you write a post about your company/blog and pay for it to be featured on a blog.
There is some debate amongst the blogging community on whether or not a guest poster should be paid for their post. In my opinion guest posters should be compensated for their post but the compensation does not need to be monetary.
Here at TOTS we accept guest posts. We do not pay for the post but in exchange we will include a short bio at the end of the post which includes a link back to their blog/website.
How is this fair compensation if you just said that people get PAID to guest post?
The answer is three-fold.
Read the full post here: What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It?
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017
- How to Keep People on Your Blog Longer - Dec 27, 2017
- Teachable vs Thinkific: The Ultimate NO FLUFF Review - Dec 22, 2017
- What is Guest Posting and Why Should I Do It? - Dec 20, 2017
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017