You know about Twitter and that it has a lot to offer, but there might be something you’re missing and it could be keeping you from making the most of your tweeting time. There are some neat tips you might not know that are sure to make your tweetsperience all it can be. Today’s blogger is here to share five time and sanity saving tips for you to use today!
What You Don’t Know About Twitter
I’ll admit to you that Twitter is not necessarily my favorite of social mediums. It moves so so fast. It’s has it’s own language, it seems like, and I have trouble keeping up in the few minutes I can devote to it each day. But here’s what I know: It’s an amazing way to connect with brands and people. Before an event like a blogging conference, following the event’s hashtag (this thing #) is a great way to meet people and to learn what’s going on.
You probably already know the Twitter basics, so I don’t need to go over that, but in my research, I did find some really cool tips that you need to know to make your time on Twitter so much more effective.
Read the full post here: What You Don’t Know About Twitter
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017