This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Your desk is your command center and it should be equipped with the right tools and ready for all that you need. Some items might be specific to you but there are a lot of items that can be helpful to me and you! Today’s blogger has decided what her three favorite command center products are and she’s sharing them with you today!
What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products
My desk is a mess. Seriously, you’ll have to just imagine what happens when a blizzard meets a tsunami who brought his brother typhoon to the fight. Since my workspace is messier that the Kardashians, I’m not showing a photo here. Nope.
That said, there are certain things that live there no matter what else might come and go. Some things are coffee stained while others have ink all over them from an exploding sharpie. And all my pens are tipped in blue in because a generic brand pen leaked. It’s not a pretty sight.
Read the full post here: What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017