This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you thought about finding an ambassador or review position with a brand? Brands are always trying to find bloggers to work with for product reviews and a lot of those same brands would love to work with the same blogger time and time again. Today’s blogger has some great tips for finding opportunities to work directly with brands.
Where To Find Blogger Ambassador & Review Opportunities
Hot on the heels of my recent post about where to find blogger and influencer outreach programs, comes my list of where to find blogger opportunities.
Many enjoyed my last post designed to help bloggers easily find outreach programs. I realized that there was a need to help bloggers find brands who are looking to partner with bloggers.
Read the full post here: Where To Find Blogger Ambassador & Review Opportunities
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017