Are all bloggers journalists? Some might argue that if you’re a blogger, you’re also a journalist and today’s blogger is one of those folks! Read more to find out just why many consider the two one in the same!
Why Bloggers Are Journalists, Too
What is a journalist?
According to Wikipedia, “a journalist is a person who collects, writes, or distributes news or other current information.”
What do I do as a blogger? I collect, write, and distribute information and sometimes new and current events, too. I think it depends on what type of blogger you are. Some are more journalist than others, but basically it’s the same.
Read the full post here: Why Bloggers Are Journalists, Too
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017