This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you want to start a blog, there a million posts out there walking you through the task, but it’s not always as easy as following steps 1, 2, and 3. Today’s blogger wants you to know that there’s hard work and effort involved in being a successful blogger. While the starting-a-blog posts can definitely be helpful, they’re not always a be all end all guide to succeed and the tips from this post are likely to set you on the right track.
Why I Dislike “How To Start A Blog” Posts
Let me preface this post by taking a minute to tell y’all how difficult of an article it is to write. The overabundance popularity of starting a blog-type posts on Pinterest absolutely astounds me. Not only has just about every blogger in the blog-o-sphere written on the topic but they perform exceedingly well on social media.
Read the full post here: Why I Dislike “How To Start A Blog” Posts
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017