This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ready to write your first blog post? You’ve chosen the nicest colors and fonts, the best plugins, and you’ve even downloaded an app that will help you stay on schedule, but now it’s time to set out on the maiden voyage! It’s time to write your very first post, but where should you begin? Today’s featured blogger has some great advice for starting out on the right blogging foot!
How To Write Your First Blog Post
If you have a business, or plan on one, you will most likely have a blog. If you weren’t going to have a blog, let me have another go at it – YOU SHOULD HAVE A BLOG.
It doesn’t matter whether you are an online business or have a brick and mortar store; having an active blog will let you open a communication channel with your customer base and audience. It is also a very efficient and easy way of letting your personality shine and allowing you to build a personal relationship. Starting a blog is not the difficult part. However, knowing how to write your first blog post can be daunting.
Read the full post here: How To Write Your First Blog Post
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017