Why do you write? Writing is a great way to express your thoughts whether it’s just to document them, to work through some ideas or questions, or to share new ideas. Most importantly though, writing is firstly for you. Today’s blogger believes you should be keeping your eyes set on the writing prize and remember who you started writing for in the first place – YOU!
Write For Yourself
13th July 2017. That is the date that’ll always be remembered by me as the day my life changed. I have personally never liked the term change. I’d rather label it as impact. The day that had the greatest impact on my life. It was the day I started my blog, “Sketches by Nitesh.” This is a retrospection on seventy-three days of blogging. Seventy-three days and two hundred and one blog posts. Damn, that is quite a lot.
As of this very moment, I have too much to say. If I start, most probably I’ll end up writing ten thousand words (Don’t worry, I won’t bore you with those many) just to say all that I want to say in this very moment. Now you, my dear readers, might ask how I have so much to write when many of you struggle with penning even few hundred words on paper.
Just read on through.
Read the full post here: Write For Yourself
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018