Why do you write? Writing is a great way to express your thoughts whether it’s just to document them, to work through some ideas or questions, or to share new ideas. Most importantly though, writing is firstly for you. Today’s blogger believes you should be keeping your eyes set on the writing prize and remember who you started writing for in the first place – YOU!
Write For Yourself
13th July 2017. That is the date that’ll always be remembered by me as the day my life changed. I have personally never liked the term change. I’d rather label it as impact. The day that had the greatest impact on my life. It was the day I started my blog, “Sketches by Nitesh.” This is a retrospection on seventy-three days of blogging. Seventy-three days and two hundred and one blog posts. Damn, that is quite a lot.
As of this very moment, I have too much to say. If I start, most probably I’ll end up writing ten thousand words (Don’t worry, I won’t bore you with those many) just to say all that I want to say in this very moment. Now you, my dear readers, might ask how I have so much to write when many of you struggle with penning even few hundred words on paper.
Just read on through.
Read the full post here: Write For Yourself
- How Can I Do It All? Top 12 Tips for Getting Things Done - Dec 15, 2017
- Changes to Make When Moving Your Site - Dec 13, 2017
- How To Write Your First Blog Post - Dec 8, 2017
- Dealing with the Trolls Under Your Bridge - Dec 6, 2017
- How To Increase Your Followers (Another Clickbait Title To Make You Read My Post) - Dec 1, 2017
- 1500+ Quality Blogs That Accept Guest Posts - Nov 29, 2017
- Organize Your Blog With This Simple Spreadsheet - Nov 24, 2017
- 21 of the Best Online Course Platforms for 2018 - Nov 22, 2017
- 8 Effective Ways To Create a Remarkable Business Card - Nov 17, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Social Media Follow Buttons - Nov 15, 2017