This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You might be a blogger if… While all bloggers are unique, there are definitely some common threads that are woven throughout the blogosphere. What would be on your Foxworthy-esque list? Today’s featured post is just that- a Foxworthy-inspired list of qualities you probably possess!
You Might Be a Blogger If…
As a result of blogging–chasing analytics working with brands, changing my WordPress theme thirty hundred times because something doesn’t work quite right–I’ve learned so much, unintentionally, that applies to my “real” job in marketing. And those lessons have surprised me.
Bloggers are #awesome. And I think we all have a few things in common.
Going with the tried and overused Jeff Foxworthy-ish title here . . . are you ready for it?
Read the full post here: You Might Be a Blogger If…
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017