This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you maintaining an email list for your blog? A list of your readers’ email addresses is a very valuable tool and asset! The question is, do you know why? Today’s blogger explains just that, giving you 6 reasons why you should have a list and how that list can help your blog to grow.
6 Reasons You Need an Email List for Your Blog to Grow
You’ve likely heard that one of the best ways to grow your blog is by building your email list, but has anyone given you the reasons why that is important? Monique from Fantastique Designs tells you 6 reasons why you need that list of email addresses for your blog to grow!
Read the full post here: 6 Reasons You Need an Email List for Your Blog to Grow
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017