This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Your blog speed matters and there are a few easy steps you can take to improve it. With improved speed, you’re less likely to lose potential readers who click away before they’ve had the opportunity to see your content because of a slow loading process. Today’s blogger is ready to share some great tips for making sure your page runs quickly and smoothly.
Zoom: Why Blog Speed Matters and How to Improve It
Back in my teens, I could read a book while checking email. We had dial-up Internet, so I’d sit at the computer with a novel and finish a page or two while waiting for each email to load. Now, we are used to accessing the online world as the click of a mouse. Readers won’t sit around waiting for your blog to load; if it’s too slow, they’ll click on to another site. Here are my tips for improving your blog speed.
Read the full post here: Zoom: Why Blog Speed Matters and How to Improve It
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017