This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
When you started blogging, did you have a mentor helping you and guiding you? There are some blogging lessons only time or trial and error can teach you unless, of course, someone who has blogged before you imparts some of their tried and true wisdom. This blogger shares her 10 best tips for the just-starting blogger.
10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Blogging
When I first started thinking about blogging I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I knew research was key! Domestically Blissful is now a whole year old and with this exciting milestone here I thought I would share with you 10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Blogging! This is only the first article in Domestically Blissful’s blogging series and this article ranges in topics from blogging platforms and self hosting, to social media, to the reality of blogging.
Read the full post here:10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Started Blogging
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017