This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Old blog posts don’t deserve to be forgotten about in the recesses of your blog. Give your older posts a second life and generate some extra traffic. Just by following a few easy steps you can resuscitate your old posts and use them to drive traffic to your blog.
10 Ways To Drive Traffic To Old Blog Posts
Once old posts fall off the home page and land in the archives, the traffic drops precipitously. With a few simple steps, you can give your old content a new lease of life and generate more traffic from your blog.
I really hate ignoring the opportunity to promote my old posts, our always ‘green’ posts are worthy of being read by new readers as well right?
Read the full post here: 10 Ways To Drive Traffic To Old Blog Posts
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017