This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What if there was a quick way to update your blog and make a positive, lasting impact? Does your mission statement express what your blog is all about? Do you even have a mission statement? This blogger walks you through writing a stellar mission statement that will help keep your unique perspective in the limelight!
2 Sentences That Will Change Your Blog Forever
Your blog’s mission statement is like the fuel that keeps your blog going and on course.
It answers the WHAT, HOW, WHO, and WHY of your blog. It helps you know which posts make sense to write, and which don’t. And it reconnects you with your original purpose for blogging.
It’s not hard to write a blog mission statement. It’s just 2 sentences. But those 2 sentences can make all the difference.
Read the full post here: 2 Sentences That Will Change Your Blog Forever
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017