This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you thought about rebranding your blog or maybe starting a new one from scratch? If so you will want to take some time to think about the domain name you choose. Choosing your domain name is an important step that you will need to put a lot of thought into. Coming up with your domain name isn’t always easy but these steps should help you pick the perfect name!
How to Pick a Blog Name
I have just rebranded my blog; new website and a new name! In this post share 4 tips that I discovered while I sort out the best name for my wedding blog. I also added some real blog names for inspiration too for those that might find this helpful. Though it is addressed to Wedding bloggers, I believe this post can be used for other blog niches too.
Read the Full Post Here: 4 Basic Steps To Choosing A Blog Name
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017