This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There are a few universal, common excuses everyone is prone to using at least once in a while. This blogger shares 5 of the most common excuses, but she also shares ways to overcome these self-imposed road blocks. Stop letting silly excuses stand between you and success!
5 Common Excuses We Tell Ourselves That Keep Us From Succeeding
Each one of us has a go-to excuse or two when it comes to thinking of reasons why today isn’t the day we start to pursue our biggest, hardest-to-achieve goals. I’m guilty of it; we all are. I know that everything (well, not everything, I’m probably not going to be an astronaut) is achievable with hard work and dedication, but ugh. So much hard work. Sometimes I’d rather just sit on the couch and watch Bravo reruns while my daughter naps. There are days when I’m just too tired/too overwhelmed/too unsure… insert your own “too ____” statement. Even now, before I launch a new product, I give myself a lot of reasons why I shouldn’t. If you’ve ever considered doing something hard, but stop short of starting, here are 5 of the reasons for that.
Read the full post here: 5 Common Excuses We Tell Ourselves That Keep Us From Succeeding
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017