This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
One great place to get advice is from someone who has been where you are going now. This is especially true in blogging. Learning what things experienced bloggers wish they had known when they started out can give you insight into what you should be doing now.
5 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Blogging
Over the past few years, blogging has evolved from personal journals to big business, and the way we blog has undergone so many changes and evolutions that its barely recognizable from the simple online journals it began as. I started my first blog many years ago, and through trial and error, there are a few things I’ve learned that make my blogging life much easier and more efficient. Here are a few things that I wish every new blogger could know.
Read the Full Post Here: 5 Things I Wish I Knew When I First Started Blogging
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017