This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We all know important a great blog design is but sometimes we don’t think about the other things that go along with a great web design. Adding fonts, adding text to your images, using plugins are all things that can take your blog design up a notch.
5 Blog Design Video Tutorials
These five blog design tutorials will help you add some personal touches to your website and help you protect your images.
How to Upload Fonts to Your Blog
Do you want to add your own personal style to your blog posts? Maybe you want to dress up your posts with some fun fonts? Installing fonts to your blog is not only easy but doesn’t require a lick of coding! Yes, you read that right. No coding!
You can read the full post and watch the video tutorial here: Installing Fonts to Your Blog
How to Watermark a Photo
Often times readers will see a great image on Pinterest, but the link to the blog post is broken. If you have a watermark on the image that was pinned, the Pinterest user can quickly find your blog. Having a watermark is a great branding tool as well, since your watermark will be the same on every photo you put on the Internet.
You can read the full post and watch the video tutorial here: How to Watermark Photos
Installing a Pin It Button
If you are looking to get more traffic from Pinterest, you need to make pinning your content easy! There are several ways you can make pinning your content easy for your readers but one of the easiest ways is by adding a “Pin It” button to your images.
You can read the full post and watch the video tutorial here: How to Add a Pin It Button to Your Images
Creating a Blog Signature
Adding a personalized signature to your blog posts is a fun way to show off your personality. Creating your own personal signature is easy and we have a video tutorial to walk you through the process.
You can read the full post and watch the video tutorial here: How to Create a Blog Signature
How to Add Text to a Photo
Pinterest is all the rage right now and bloggers are reporting high amounts of traffic back to their blogs. However, getting traffic from Pinterest is almost always dependent on how well your image stands out. Taking your image from meh to marvelous is very easy using a free program called PicMonkey.
You can read the full post and watch the video tutorial here: How to Add Text to a Photo
What is your favorite way to personalize your site?
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
- Use Analytics Now: Understanding Real Time Google Analytics Numbers - Jun 19, 2015
- How to Find Keywords in Google Analytics - Mar 12, 2015
- Tax Deductions All Bloggers Should Know About - Feb 3, 2015
- GoodNites* TRU FIT* Twitter Party - Sep 22, 2014
- #LOOKSTHATROCK Twitter Party - Aug 21, 2014
- Financial Independence TWITTER PARTY From Capital One 360 - Jul 2, 2014
- #VRMonth Twitter Party from Wyndham Vacation Rentals - Jun 16, 2014
- How to Regram Images on Instagram - Jun 5, 2014
- #AllergyFace Twitter Party - Jun 2, 2014
- What Makes You Smile When You Look In the Mirror? #DoveMirror Twitter Party - May 15, 2014
- #WorldsToughestJob Twitter Party with Cardstore - Apr 30, 2014
- BIG Reveal Coming: #TicTacMystery Twitter Party - Apr 28, 2014
- April 26: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest - Apr 25, 2014
- 10 Steps to Becoming a Credible & Respected Top Blogger - Apr 24, 2014
- April 19: Share Your Favorite Post at Saturday Sharefest - Apr 18, 2014