This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As we start a new year today, it is a good opportunity to take a look at your blog design. Does it represent you and your writing? Is it clean, or has clutter began to build up in those sidebars? Do you still love it as much as you did the day it went live? It might be the time to give your blog a little spruce, and start the new year with a fresh design.
Spruce Up Your Blog Design
Easily spruce up your design if you’re feeling the need to do so or still brainstorming the direction you want to take your blog. A little bit goes a long way, and by starting small you give yourself plenty of time to let your creative juices flow or tell a designer exactly what you want. As a designer, one of the hardest things to do is to try to create something for someone who has no idea of what they want. I know what I like, what I would do, but do you? So whether you are doing it yourself or have hired someone, these tips will help to get you going.
Read the Full Post Here: 5 Ways to Spruce Up Your Blog Design
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017