This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Who doesn’t love Pinterest? It’s a great tool for planning your ideal Spring wardrobe, your next living room remodel, or finding a delicious dish to take along to a party. It’s also a great tool for promoting and driving traffic to your blog and this blogger shares how she used Pinterest to increase her traffic and just why she loves Pinterest.
6 Reasons Why I Love Pinterest
I was a relative latecomer to Pinterest, as I only started using images on my blog about two years ago. Now, Pinterest drives 45% of my blog traffic. Here are 6 reasons why I love Pinterest, along with tips for how you can make it work better for you.
Read the full post here:6 Reasons Why I Love Pinterest
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017