This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
With everything you share on social media, why not share something that will provide you with a little benefit? By focusing on a few categories you can make sure your social media shares are translating directly into increased page views and increased interactions. Read more to find out the 6 most important areas of social media to focus on!
6 Things to Share on Social Media to Increase Reach, Engagement & Authority
One of the most frequently asked questions recently when it comes to blogging is what to share on social media. With algorithms constantly changing and the implementation of paid advertising, it’s harder than ever for bloggers to reach their readers on the social platforms we have become accustomed to marketing on. If you are looking to leverage your social marketing time, here are six things to include in your content schedule.
Read the full post here: 6 Things to Share on Social Media to Increase Reach, Engagement & Authority
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017