This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A pinworthy recipe post can drive a lot of valuable traffic your blog’s way. What makes a recipe shareable and pinworthy? This blogger shares her insider tips to creating a food post that is sure to be pinned over and over!
7 Secrets to a Shareable Pinworthy Recipe Post
A couple of weeks ago I attended the Build Your Blog Conference and got some key insider tips on creating recipes that people actually want to make and more importantly pin. James Schend, food editor at Taste Of Home basically told us what people are looking for in a recipe. Your blogger brain might be anxious and exploding right now so let me not keep you any longer.
Read the full post here: 7 Secrets to a Shareable Pinworthy Recipe Post
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017