Your smartphone is probably the camera you most often have with you, and the one that is easiest to access at a moment’s notice. Smartphone cameras are convenient, but they don’t always take the best pictures. These phone photography tips will help you change that, and make your spur of the moment pictures even better.
8 Phone Photography Tips
You never want to miss that once in a lifetime picture, but it’s not always convenient, or even possible to carry around your digital camera everywhere you go. Luckily the technology found in your smart phone can be as advanced if not more so than a lot of cameras on the market, so there’s no excuse for not getting amazing shots on the go. It just takes a few adjustments, a little know how and some practice.
Read the Full Post Here: 8 Tips for Taking Better Smart Phone Photos
- Choosing Blogger as Your Blogging Platform - Oct 13, 2017
- Stock Photos Magic - Oct 11, 2017
- 8 Steps to Creating a Better Podcast - Oct 6, 2017
- Twitter Lists: How to Tame Twitter! - Oct 4, 2017
- How to Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website: A Complete Beginner’s Guide - Sep 29, 2017
- Write For Yourself - Sep 27, 2017
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017