This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The name of your blog is the first impression you make on people – before they read a single word you write. Does your blog name represent you? Does it accurately represent your blog? Sometimes you start a blog with a certain focus and niche, and find that it changes over time. When that happens, your blog name can become outdated.
8 Things To Keep In Mind When Changing Your Blog Name
The number one thing I learned when I changed my blog’s name is that it is better to make this decision as early on in your blogging career as you can. That would be ideal. However, if you decide you really want to do it at any point, here is what I learned when I did it after blogging for three and a half years.
Read the Full Post Here: 8 Tips for Changing Your Blog Name
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017