This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Being able to add a clickable button to your blog posts is a must and creating unique buttons will give your pages that personal touch. You can create all types of buttons by following a few simple steps. This blogger shares a step-by-step for creating fabulous clickable buttons.
How to Add a Clickable Button to Your Blog Post
Knowing how to add a clickable button to a blog post is more important than it sounds.
I kid you not.
With this skill in your blogging repertoire you will have the ability to create and design your own call to action and subscription buttons. Not only that, but you will also have the freedom to place the button anywhere in your blog post.
Combined, those abilities give you a powerful blog marketing toolset.
You will be able to insert subscription tempters above and below the fold, anywhere you have relevant commentary AND you’ll be able to tweak the text each and every time.
In this post, The Blogzilla gives you a step by step guide with plenty of explanations to help YOU acquire this skill for yourself.
There are also links to a few other handy resources to see how your blog looks on different devices, resolutions and browsers.
Read the full post here: How to Add a Clickable Button to Your Blog Post
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017