This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you using Blogger as your blogging platform? Have you already added the Pinterest verification code to your blog behind the scenes? If you haven’t done it yet, you’ve come to the right place! This blogger will take you by the hand and walk you through the simple and easy process of adding the verification code and guess what…it will only take you a few minutes from start to finish!
How to Add the Pinterest Verification to Your Blogger Blog
Adding the Pinterest verification code is actually a whole lot easier than you may think. And I am sure many of you are shaking your heads because you did it a loooong time ago, but there are still some new bloggers out there who may still need to get their codes added and so this post will walk you through the simple one step process.
Read the full post here: How To Add The Pinterest Verification To Your Blogger Blog
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017