This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sometimes you have to get really honest with yourself about how well you are achieving balance between family, life, and blogging. You might have to adjust some of your goals to make everything work.
Balance Family Life And Blogging Goals
I think if we’re honest pretty much all of us would like to see crazy-high stats and have hundreds of thousands of followers on all the popular social media outlets. Sometimes we become frustrated because our blogs aren’t seeing the types of growth that we want for them.
So how do we find that balance between striving for our goals and dreams in the online world, without letting it affect your happiness or your day-to-day life with family and friends.
A big part of it comes down to goals. No, not just blogging goals, but real-life desires, plans, and dreams as well.
It’s great to want one million pageviews this year, but if you have a lot of other things going on in your day-to-day life, that might not be a realistic blogging goal for you.
Read the Full Post Here: How to balance family life and blogging goals
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017